We are Kavall & we give you fresh groceries on-demand. Delivering groceries in 10 minutes was up until recently unimaginable, but we believe that is how it should be, giving you what you want when you need it. By offering food of the highest quality from the producers you love, we transform the grocery industry through our own local stores, one at a time.
Since being founded in April 2021, we’ve secured investments and expanded to multiple stores and countries, for lightning-fast hyper-local delivery across the Nordics.
Our tech team builds the Kavall grocery shopping mobile app, as well as the backend and logistics integrations needed for our warehouses and delivery service. Data is at the core of what we do; managing our products, forecasting supply and staffing needs, visualising delivery time statistics, etc.
We’re now looking for an Analytics Engineer to help us analyse and make sense of it all; operational efficiency, user behaviour and financials. You'll be part of a small but talented 'data team' of engineers, ML practitioners and stakeholders.
Today, we use Dbt, BigQuery, Google Data Studio, Amplitude for analytics. We've built our main backend in Node.js/TypeScript with Firestore and MySQL. We're constantly evolving and would love your help choosing the best tools for the job at hand.
- Great communication in Swedish and English - we expect your data knowledge to be in high demand across the entire company; store staff in Stockholm, engineering, leadership, etc.
- Strong SQL skills.
- BSc in Computer Science, or similar program, alternatively equivalent work experience in software engineering or analytics.
- Experience with data visualisations and dashboards with Google Data Studio, Tableau, or other relevant tools.
- Experience writing code with Git versioning.
- Worked with e-commerce, finance or in the food retail industry before.
- Interest and skills in mathematics and machine learning, e.g. forecasting.