About Kavall 🐎
We are Kavall & we give you fresh groceries on-demand. Delivering groceries in 10 minutes was up until recently unimaginable, but we believe that is how it should be, giving you what you want when you need it. By offering food of the highest quality from the producers you love, we transform the grocery industry through our own local stores, one at a time.
Your sweet spot 💜
By being a rider at Kavall you deliver groceries on-demand to our customers with the help of an electric bicycle, all within 10 minutes. The position is part-time where you will start with working 2 shifts a week, however we are flexible in what days you will work 😉
Some of the things you’ll handle 🤓
- Pick up orders from our centrally located stores.
- Responsible for delivering the orders to our customers within 8 minutes.
- Provide good service when delivering the orders to our customers.
- Able to cycle out order despite weather conditions (we deliver all year around from 07.00-23.00).
- All necessary equipment such as electric bike, helmet, jacket, rain pants and gloves will be provided by Kavall.
- Join a vibrant startup team and grow together with the company!
- Development possibilities!!
We believe that you ✅
- No prior experience needed.
- Fluent in English (it is a plus if you can speak Swedish).
- Able to follow directions from google maps.
- Grow some serious leg muscle!
We look forward to hearing from you!