We are Kavall & we give you fresh groceries on-demand. Delivering groceries in 10 minutes was up until recently unimaginable, but we believe that is how it should be, giving you what you want when you need it. By offering food of the highest quality from the producers you love, we transform the grocery industry through our own local stores, one at a time.
Our Operations team is the very backbone of our business in delivering on our promises for our 10 minutes deliveries. This role is all about providing operational support to riders, warehouse-workers and to undertake all necessary duties to ensure successful performance and excelled experience in every touchpoint.
Your duty is to lead the team when the store manager is not at site, so operations run smoothly. You are also in charge of the daily staffing, adjusting & correcting stock level, follow up with customer service, inbound deliveries, Semafor and onboarding. Above all, you are the “go to” person backing up the store manager when it demands.
What you will do (but not exclusively)..
- You will assist in managing the warehouse team consisting of shift-leads, operations associates and the cavaliers
- You are also in charge of the daily staffing, adjusting & correcting stock level, follow up with customer service, inbound deliveries, Semafor and onboarding.
- You assist in leading & developing the team within the warehouse. You are also responsible for providing and ensuring them a healthy and happy work environment
- You will be the first person of contact (after the store manager) for any performance or operational questions of your warehouse
- You will pack & deliver orders to the customer
- You have a hands-on mentality and are willing to get your hands dirty
- You have gained first experience in a fast-paced environment with a proven track-record of leading successful teams
- Previous experience in similar environment such as Retail / Warehouse / Groceries
- You are eager to continuously take the next step in your career
- You have very good communication skills and are proficient in both written and spoken Finnish and English
Who we are..
Kavall was founded in March 2021 and we're on a mission to disrupt an industry that hasn't changed for the last decades. By delivering your groceries in 10 minutes we’re giving people the chance to live life on their terms.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all cavaliers.