About Kavall 🐎
We are Kavall & we give you fresh groceries on-demand. Delivering groceries in 10 minutes was up until recently unimaginable, that is how it should be, giving you what you want when you need it. By offering food of the highest quality from the producers you love, we transform the grocery industry through our own local stores, one at a time.
Launched in March 2021, we are a vibrant team of visionaries here to redefine an industry that’s been untouched over the last decades. By joining us, you’ll enter a high-paced, developing environment where your work instantly makes an impact on someone’s life. Join the ride!
Your sweet spot 💜
Do you want to put your mark on the visual identity of a new hyper-growing startup? We are currently looking for a Visual Designer who will be the key player in developing Kavall’s unique brand expression and creating content that stands out from the rest. If you are a creative genius with a high passion for brand and design, you might be just the one we’re looking for!
Some of the things you’ll handle 🤓
– Brand development and crafting our brand’s design and visual identity, from strategy to execution
– Ideate with the Marketing team, create and deliver on-brand and eye-catching assets and campaigns that will be used for all our markets, including print, social media content, animations, website assets etc.
– Build creative best practices & continuously improve the performance of our online creatives with the support of our Marketing Managers & Social Media Strategist
– Localize, resize and iterate the creatives to achieve the best possible results.
– Optimise creatives that boost engagement and growth throughout all channels. In addition, you’ll act as the visual expert and support our different markets with guidance and advice.
We believe that you ✅
– Have 2+ years of experience working professionally in a creative team in a corporate environment, agency or as a freelancer.
– Have deep knowledge within the Adobe CC Suite (Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop, After Effects)
– Basic experience in Figma or other prototyping tools is highly beneficial but not required.
– Have a comprehensive visual portfolio
– Have knowledge and interest in the emerging trends within the intersection of design and tech
– Have strong presentations skills and an ability to support your ideas
– Are fluent in English (and other Nordic languages is a big plus).
– Have good time and project management skills. You are organized and know how to allocate your time efficiently.
– Take ownership. You enjoy having responsibility and can ensure that the deliverables are compliant with the briefing and the business needs.
– Have an innovative mindset (we like crazy ideas).
– Are proactive and like to test and constantly learn new things
– We consider it an advantage if you have previous experience of working in a startup company.
Please add your portfolio to your application, either as a link or a PDF file.
We look forward to hearing from you!