We are Kavall & we give you fresh groceries on-demand. Delivering groceries in 10 minutes was up until recently unimaginable, but we believe that is how it should be, giving you what you want when you need it. By offering food of the highest quality from the producers you love, we transform the grocery industry through our own local stores, one at a time.
Founded in April 2021, it took us only 5 weeks to design and build a fully functional MVP, launching a lightning-fast hyper-local grocery delivery service starting out in central Stockholm. Since then, we have secured investments and are growing rapidly, and in parallel with ongoing expansion to more cities, we want to extend our team with a Senior UX Designer to help lead the evolution of the user experience from quite basic today, to world-class tomorrow, as we continue innovating and disrupting this industry!
What you will do (but not exclusively).
- Lead the design work for our mobile app, focusing on digital UX, but also considering end-to-end service design, as the mobile app is only a part of the full user experience of Kavall.
- Help drive and execute continuous user research, with internal and external resources, to uncover user needs and opportunities, clarify our target audience, and validate hypotheses. This will also feed into strategic brand work.
- Develop sketches, wireframes, and prototypes to validate concepts and hypotheses with our end users.
- Partner closely with product management and developers on implementing your designs.
- Be the voice of the customer internally, to make sure different initiatives across the company consider what we know about our users.
- Work with stakeholders across the business to uncover opportunities and help visualise ideas.
- 5+ years of B2C Product Design experience in an agile software development environment
- Native mobile design experience
- Analytical mindset
- Effortless English
- Speak Swedish
- Based in Stockholm / Sweden
- Experience with service design or logistics